Part 17: Not Where It Counts, Buddy
January 11th, 2018 · 1 hr 4 mins
About this Episode
Part seventeen of Twin Peaks: The Return brings us to the ultimate in penultimate episodes. We find out there are bigger villains than Bob in the world. Mr C arrives at the coordinates, but doesn't quite find what he expected.
Chad gets punched in the face. Bob gets punched in the face. It's a punch-a-palooza.
Thank goodness we brought so many sandwiches.
- Jiao Dai — to explain or make clear
- Minority Report — trailer
- Echolalia — the unsolicited repetition of vocalizations made by another person
- The Secret History of Twin Peaks: A Novel — by Mark Frost
- Back to the Future II
- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe — part two of the five (or six) part Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy. Yes, the word trilogy becomes increasingly inaccurate, the more books that are published.
- The World Spins - by Julie Cruz — In addition to the album's two singles, a number of other tracks from Floating into the Night appeared in Twin Peaks, including "Into the Night", "The Nightingale" and "The World Spins".