Part six of Twin Peaks: The Return sees Janey-E putting some Vegas loan sharks in their place, while Cooper receives two pieces of sage advice: wake up and don't die.
Hawk finds the missing pieces he's been searching for, plus we finally see the face of a very familiar and well-loved character.
- The Dharma Bums — by Jack Kerouac
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance — by Robert M Pirsig
- Pugilist — definition
- The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes — by Mark Frost
- Welcome to Twin Peaks: An Access Guide to the Town — by David Lynch, Mark Frost and Richard Saul Wurman
- The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer — by Jennifer Lynch
- The Secret History of Twin Peaks: A Novel — by Mark Frost
- The Cruel Sea — a band fronted by Tex Perkins
- Beasts of Bourbon — another band fronted by Tex Perkins
- Don, Tex and Charlie — yet another band fronted by Tex Perkins