Part 9: Scuba Diving in the Bahamas
July 12th, 2017 · 1 hr 10 mins
About this Episode
Part nine of Twin Peaks: The Return shows Mr C arriving at the farm, but no sign of Ray. Major Briggs is still sending messages through time. Our FBI team take the most expensive, tax-payer-funded 300 mile flight in a private jet.
Ben Horne is a good man. Johnny Horne is running into things. Jerry Horne is still high and at war with his own body. And still no sign of Audrey Horne.
Finally, Bill Hastings cracks under questioning and admits to running a conspiracy blog, when all he wants to do is soak up the sun, consume mixed drinks and go scuba diving in the Bahamas.
- The Search for the Zone — Bill Hastings' conspiracy blog
- Seal of Solomon — the esoteric meaning of the Star of David (also known as the Seal of Solomon)
- LaughingPinecone — an internet theory that Gordon Cole is a bad guy
- Matthew Lillard's Experience Shooting Twin Peaks was Extremely Lynchian — via Vanity Fair
- Psalm 46 — a lecture by Professor Brian Moriarty on mysteries, puzzles, Shakespeare, coincidence and obsession