Part twelve of Twin Peaks: The Return sees a new member added to the FBI's Blue Rose task force. Sarah Palmer is still finding it hard to deal with the pace of change in Twin Peaks. Gordon Cole enjoys a fine Bordeaux, Diane is deputised and finally we witness the return of one of the original series' most beloved characters.
- The Tommy Westphall Universe — an insanely detailed mapping of how hundreds of television shows reference each other
- Wilhelm Scream
- Psych - Dual Spires — an episode of the television show Psych with not one but seven Twin Peaks characters
- Dr Jacoby referenced in Fringe
- The ninth circle of hell — from Dante's Inferno, the eternal destination of traitors
- The Secret History of Twin Peaks: A Novel — by Mark Frost